Tuesday, May 17, 2005

OCLC xISBN bookmarklet for the National Library Board, Singapore

This is grassroots library activism at its best! Thanks to C. Callosum, and folks from OCLC Eric Childress and Jeff Young, you can now install the OCLC xISBN bookmarklet for the NLB, Singapore from here.

For details, read C.Callosum's post.

Not sure what a bookmarklet can do for you? Here's a related post from Preetam (using Ngee Ann Poly Library as an example. It works the same in principle).

Oh, I'd appreciate if someone could email me screen shots of how the NLB bookmarklet works for you. The PC I'm using isn't mine, so there are restrictions from installing the bookmarklet.

Tag:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 am

    Hi Ivan, thanks for the heads-up. The xISBN bookmarklet is indeed useful. I've put up some screenshots over at my site. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.