- Insurance needs of young parents - "108 people aged 30-40 replied to our I-survey. 71% are married with children, and 29% are either married with no children or are singles. 90% are working, and 10% are either self-employed or are looking for a job."
- Insurance needs of young people - "146 young people aged 20-30 repled to our survey. 85% are employed. 15% are still studying or looking for a job."
It's an excellent initiative to share such info via a blog. Such blog posts are potentially useful information sources for library customers (e.g. students). I don't believe Insurance companies operating in Singapore ever provide survey data in their corporate websites.
Mr. Tan might want to consider the following suggestions for future posts relating to surveys:
- Provide information on the survey methodology (this provides greater context to the data);
- Use free tools like Flickr.com to present the data as graphs or charts;
- Provide a fuller report (not necessarily the full report) over at the NTUC Income corporate website, while the blog post acts as summary and/ or with his personal take on the data.