Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rambling Librarian's Podcast: "Take Me Away"

Uploaded this a few days ago: Take Me Away (4mins 30secs)

powered by ODEO

If you've listened to the piece, you might be thinking:
#1 - "Who's sang the female part?"
#2 - "How come the lyrics aren't clear? I hear only mumblings"

Answer #1 = Me.
Answer #2 = They are mumblings!

I tried to write lyrics for this song but gave up. Simply no inspiration. So if you can't pick up the words clearly, it's not you. Apart from the beginning part where you probably can hear the words, "Take me away to another place", the rest of the vocals are really mumblings. I was interested in the melody than actual lyrics.

Details of how this piece was put together, over at MyRightBrain.

RamblingLibrarian's Podcasts:
My Odeo Podcast

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.