Monday, April 02, 2007

Book highlight using slideshare (The Cluetrain Manifesto)

Using Slideshare.net is as simple as using Youtube. So far I've only been a viewer and not a contributor (or as Siva likes to call it, I've been a "parasite", heh). But that's changed, i.e. me being the parasite.

I discovered a Powerpoint slide I'd created in 2004, for a Book Talk to some of my colleagues, on "The Cluetrain Manifesto" (if embedded version doesn't appear, view the slides at Slideshare.net):


There you go -- another Web 2.0. application that's applicable to a library context!

1 comment:

  1. Interview with Slideshare founder Jon Boutelle.Jon Boutelle was born in Boston and grew up on a farm in Massachusetts. A degree holder in Psychology from the Brown University, RI, he along with Rashmi Sinha and Amit Ranjan have been on the helm of SlideShare along with the rest of the team based in Delhi and the US.
    Read more about it at http://www.loscreador.com/2007/06/16/interview-with-slideshare-founder-jon-boutelle/

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.