I felt the talk went well. Let's see what the audience say.
David asked his students to blog their thoughts about the session. Folks, do email me your links!
Was impressed by David's students. They were attentive. Showed interested in the talk (OK so there was one yawn at one point, heh). They asked thoughtful questions during Q&A.
They missed Valentines Day. Hope the talk was useful for them.
My body is fine but my brain is crashing. It's telling me it needs more than the three hours of sleep I had before the talk.
So instead of doing my usual post-talk reflections, I've posted an abbreviated version of my presentation, in three parts.
- Part 1: "My personal reasons for Blogging"
- Part 2: "Singapore Public Library's digital experiments"
- Part 3: "Senior Citizens & Blogging"
Nicholas the video-guy asked about the Dolphin Galaxia video. Here's the link, Nicholas.
UPDATE (blog posts by attendees):
- Shel Israel - Rambling with a Librarian
- Steven - Ivan Chew, the "Chewster" or the Liblogarian
- Lulu - Chew on this!
- Kelly - Miracle
- Sara - Davies Forum: Ivan Chew comes to USF
- Blake - Ivan Chew
- Amber - Ivan Chew, the liblogarian, comes to USF
- MarketingAndNewSocialMedia - Ivan Chew (this wasn't from an attendee of the talk, but a reflection about Shel's post)
[Next, Part 9]