The Libraries for Children & Young Adults Section is pleased to present issue no. 67 - Dec 2007:
Download the 1.8MB PDF document, here.
Countries highlighted in this issue:
Australia, Malaysia, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Singapore, South Africa
* The Chair Speaks - p1 - p2
* Editor's Note - p2
* Early literacy programs in Australian libraries p3 - p4
* “Every Baby a Book” programme p-5
* Country Highlights: Japan - p6 - p7
* Country Highlights: UK - p8 - p9
* Country Highlights: France - p10 - p11
* Country Highlights: Singapore - p12 - p13
* Highlights of Pretoria Pre-Conference, South Africa - p14
* Call for papers - p15
* Alexandra Children’s Library, Johannesburg,South Africa - p16 - 17
* Words from incoming & outgoing SC members - p18
* SCL Standing Committee Members’Status - p19
* Contact the Section - p20
On behalf of the Standing Committee,
Thank you and best regards.
Libraries for Children & Young Adults Section, IFLA
BTW the section started a wiki, as part of our revision of the Young Adults Guidelines.
On page 2 of the newsletter, I elaborated on how the Standing Committee arrived at the decision to start the wiki.