Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Podcast: Ray Of Light (Enhanced Version Zero)

I had fun composing this. It's quite a simple song with the basic 4/4 rock tune with stanza + chorus + break + chorus etc. It's titled "Ray Of Light":

powered by ODEO

I decided to keep track of how much time I spent on this song. Turned out to be around 12 hours. I've posted a detailed "How It Was Done" over at MyRightBrain. It's a "Version Zero" because I didn't consider it completed yet, as I have not recorded the melody and lead guitar. But turned out my trial recording of the solo was useable (for an iMovie project I have in mind), so I added that in and called it an Enhanced Version Zero.

"Ray Of Light" is supposed to be a "feel-good" song, conveying a sense of optimism (not that there's necessarily anything wrong to begin with). Enjoy!


RamblingLibrarian's Podcasts:
My Odeo Podcast

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.