Monday, October 30, 2006

Piers Anthony - on ‘Life’

I've sometimes been described as "philosophical". Must have been something to do with early influences in life, like this one.

BTW, I've started a new category called "Philosophical Musings" over at MyRightBrain. I wanted to name it "Meaning Of Life" but that might be a bit too restrictive, and even a tad depressing (as if the meaning of life is in question).

I have always pondered over the meaning of life. In fact, when I was 10 years old, I even developed my own 'theory' about Life, Religion, and "Why We're Here". I won't share it for now. Maybe privately, but not in a blog (give me another 30 years, maybe, if I'm still blogging).

So... if you written, or have read, interesting "Philosophical Musings" type of posts, I'd love to hear from you.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.