Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PDF slides: "How I understand & adopt Creative Commons"

My presentation for the Creative Crew Singapore March 2009 meeting:


Creative Commons License"How I understand & adopt Creative Commons" by Ivan Chew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Singapore License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ramblinglibrarian.blogspot.com. I'm always happy to hear from those who found this work useful. Feel free to email me at RamblingLibrarian@gmail.com.

You can download the PDF copy here.

***
[Update - 11 Mar 09, Post-session: Before my talk, I polled the participants, some 50+ of them. About 60% responded they felt they had a good understanding of Copyright. The inverse was true when asked how many understood Creative Commons. Less than one-third have heard about Creative Commons.]

2 comments:

  1. Nice slides and I like the humour.

    Took me less than 5 minutes to scan through and get the gist of the topic.

    I am considering using creative commons on my website too and your slides was timely and save me much time trying to figure it out.

    Thanks, Phoebe aka Choon Lan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found it useful, Phoebe. Hey if you adopt the CC license, email me. I'll give you a plug over at the Creative Commons Singapore blog. We're interested in showcasing how SG bloggers/ people in Singapore have adopted the CC-sg license.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.