Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Kudos to SMRT Cabbie, Mr. Koh, of SHB 5915Y

What I've just submitted to the SMRT Taxi company:
"I wish to compliment Mr. Simon Koh of SHB 5915Y. My colleagues and I took his cab on 14 Dec 2007 at [time, pick up and drop off location in the submission form] .

Feedback - SMRT Cabbie

Mr. Koh made the journey pleasant by first offering us some sweets, and engaging in a cordial chat with us. It's a simple gesture on his part in offering sweets but we thought it ought to be recorded. Thank you."

The last time I openly compliment a cab driver was at this post (17 Apr 2005).

My motivation then was of gratitude (I'd given up my keys as lost for good). This time, it's simply to show my appreciation for a seemingly small gesture by the cabbie, Mr. Koh.

Actually when I told him I'd submit a compliment for him, he said it wasn't necessary.

"It's nothing", he said.

Well Mr. Koh, it doesn't take much effort for me to submit a compliment (via your taxi company website) either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.