Thursday, July 19, 2007

Podcast: Midnight Runner

I composed this sometime ago. Actually the guitar tracks were recorded in 2006, and I kept it in my "KIV" folder for a while. A few weeks ago, I added drum loops and other GarageBand effects to make it into a techno-ambient song. Intend to showcase this at the recent GB/Librarians meetup, but the sound didn't work.

So here it is. Enjoy!

powered by ODEO

[You can also listen/ download at Archive.org]


RamblingLibrarian's Podcasts:
My Odeo Podcast

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:39 am

    Nice intro, reminds me of the Joe Satriani kind of sound (definitely not a bad thing). I think this is the style that you're most comfortable with.

    Interesting "special effects" elements added in here and there. It's amazing what you can achieve with your GarageBand software. It sounds like a fully-produced song in itself!

    Great job.

    Jeremy Yew

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.