Friday, December 02, 2005

Library Marketing-Thinking Outside the Book

The other day I emailed Jill (Library Marketing) from out of the blue to tell her about the Double Up (D.E.A.R.) loan promotion and High Browse Online. She was genuinely interested and she blogged about it.

I owe her an apology though -- she asked if I could elaborate more about the initiatives and I didn't get back to her in time.

If you've yet to subscribe to Jill Stover's blog, I'd recommend that you do. I check her blog feeds on a regular basis and I learn quite a bit on what other libraries are doing to publicise and position their services and activities.

Noticed that she has 202 blogline subscribers.
Fwah, don't play-play ok!

Tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.