PDF (1.05 MB) | Link to all issues
- The Chair Speaks - p1.
- Editor’s Note - p2.
- Teens: “What I’d Like The World to Read” p3-4.
- Relocation of the French National Centre for Children’s Literature - p5.
- Announcement: Sister Libraries project - p6.
- New literary prize: "Insula Europea" - p6.
- Minutes: SC Mid-year meeting, March 2009 - p7-9.
- Read and Reap: Harvests of Reading - p10-11.
- Give a Bath of Reading to the babies! - p12.
- Standing Committee Contacts - p13-14.
- Winner of the 2009 Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award - p15.
Do check out the newsletter.