Sunday, December 17, 2006

Art Sunday - "Hands"

An extremely wet Sunday today. Had to attend a Malay wedding reception (a daughter of my colleague got married so I didn't drop by the SGF to check on things. Spent the rest of the day cooped up at home. Decided to publish some drafts I'd saved for the longest time, over at MyRightBrain.

This one's an illustration for the Science Fiction "Biotechnology" Genre Guide for the library (details here).
biotech SciFi 400x400

Also retrieved and posted this one from the CD I made of my art pieces (details here)
1990 Sketch - Left Hand (set)

Oh yeah, you could pick up the Biotechnology Genre Guide from the NLB booth at the Singapore Garden Festival.

Technorati Tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.