. 25 Feb - links to MICA news releases should be credited to Ai Lin, who first posted them in the Singapore Heritage email list;
. 27 Feb - three more links appended (from Ai Lin)]
Back in primary school, we had to recite the Singapore Pledge everyday (they still do). It was only much later that I learnt that Mr. S. Rajaratnam was the man who crafted those words. What I learnt about the eminent Mr Rajaratnam was through words as well, via books. So long the words remain, he'll be immortal.
Goodbye, Sir -- you've lived a good life.
From High Browse Online: "To find out more about Mr Rajaratnam's ideas and beliefs, you can check out the following publications available at a library near you." (click here)
News releases from MICA:
- DEMISE OF FORMER SENIOR MINISTER MR S RAJARATNAM
- COPY OF PRIME MINISTER LEE HSIEN LOONG'S CONDOLENCE LETTER ON THE DEMISE OF MR S RAJARATNAM
- PRESIDENT S R NATHAN'S TRIBUTE TO MR S RAJARATNAM
- MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS GEORGE YEO'S STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF MR S RAJARATNAM
- MINISTER MENTOR'S EULOGY FOR MR S. RAJARATNAM
- SPEECH BY MR GOH CHOK TONG,SENIOR MINISTER, AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF THE NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES (NOL) FELLOWSHIP, 24 FEBRUARY 2006, 6.30 PM AT HENG MUI KENG AUDITORIUM, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- EULOGY FOR MR S. RAJARATNAM BY PRIME MINISTER LEE HSIEN LOONG, 25 FEBRUARY 2006