Saturday, June 11, 2005

Endorsement for NLB libraries

Some days I question myself, "Why do I bother to work so hard? Is the library service making a difference in the lives of our users? What if all this is for nothing?"

Then I read a post like this, and self-doubt vanishes. I throw myself into work with confidence.

... I love love love the library...

There were a few times that I secretly cursed the library for being so fast and wished that I didn’t purchase a book on impulse.

Talking about delighting a customer. I think many other government organizations have a lot to learn from them.

Thanks, Mel!

Tag: , , ,

5 comments:

  1. I also think that the libraries in Singapore have improved and moved with the times so much in recent years. I've been a regular Borrower since primary school and never did i once consider our singapore libraries to be outdated or slow. in fact, I think it's one aspect of Public Service that has visiually improved the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:53 pm

    When I pay taxes, I imagine them going to NLB. Then I feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 pm

    Hehe, so do I get one year free premier membership for the endorsement? Just kidding. But really, NLB has improved by leaps and bounds. I really appreciate the hard work you guys put in, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:03 pm

    *premium (bah, stupid typo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did it first became available? Sorry, I can't say for sure at the moment. I estimate it's early June 05.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.