Sunday, August 05, 2007

Podcast: At My Window (Rock Cover version)

Thanks to Jeremy and the Songcraft sessions, I've got more ideas and opportunities to experiment musically.

This is my second attempt at a cover version of Jeremy's orginal composition (performed and recorded with permission).

powered by ODEO

[You can also listen/ download at Archive.org]

My first attempt was more consistent with Jeremy's original folksy feel. This time, I was experimenting with a more "rock" feel to it. I wanted to see how I could turn the original piece to something different. Details of how it's done, at MyRightBrain.

Thanks again to Jeremy for this.

RamblingLibrarian's Podcasts:
My Odeo Podcast

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:42 pm

    Many thanks for the cover once again Ivan! Honestly, I am extremely flattered.

    This rock version is very much in your style. (I can't really describe it, but it's just so you.) Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.