Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My wife's artwork - "Bavarian Landscape"

[Originally posted at MyRightBrain, 26th July 2006]
My wife rarely draws or paint. In fact, this is the first time I've seen her do it, and so I HAD to blog it!

This was done with watercolour pencils.
My Wife's Artwork 1

And this was after she applied water to it:
My Wife's Artwork 2

She drew the picture from memory, inspired from a trip to Germany quite some time back. I jokingly told her to first picture looked like what a five year-old produced... ok, that was mean of me, sorry!

Good or bad, I think adults should just experiment and put their pictures online since they already drew it.

In fact, I'm secretly proud of her for deciding to experiment with an art piece. : )

Technorati Tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.