Monday, July 10, 2006

My first video - Tuesdays With Morrie book discussion, with Faridah Ibrahim

I never did mention this in my blog, so here it is -- my very first video. And posted to the Internet. And the first video ever featured in High Browse Online... ok, that's all the firsts:
The links to the video (in three versions):
- Windows Media Player WMV file (2.26MB)
- QuickTime MOV file (2.17MB)
- MP4 file (2.03MB)


It's amateur stuff, pieced together with whatever I had on the PC (yeah, PC, not Mac). Read about it, here.

There's definitely potential for librarians to create their own amateur videos/ multimedia works for collection promotion/ publicity purposes -- without spending loads of money beyond the intial investment for the basic equipment like digital cameras and computers.

Tag: read singapore

3 comments:

  1. Just want to say I enjoy reading your posts! :) I've put a link in my blog to yours; hope you don't mind. Enjoyed your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind that at all. Thanks for reading and taking time to leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Faridah's name that caught my attention ;) She was my former boss. I also enjoyed reading your series on becoming a librarian.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.