Friday, June 27, 2008

Inaugural GarageBand Meetup Singapore: Thurs, 17th July 2008

Back in April, I started a GarageBand Meetup Singapore group.

After two unsuccessful attempts to organise a meetup (admittedly it was due to my procrastination and general beating-around-the-bush thingy) I'm pleased to announce that our first meetup will be held on:
Thursday, 17th July 2008
Time: 7pm
Venue: McDonald’s (McCafe)

3 Temasek Boulevard #B1-026, Suntec City Mall, S(038983)
[see: www.map.gov.sg/StreetMap]

I have Siva to thank, 'cos he sent this alert out. So I thought it'll be apt to have our GarageBand Singapore Meetup there as well. I won't have to worry about a no-show from the GBS, heh.

Apart from blogging it and mailing the Googlegroup (and some others), I've also sent a Twitter message, and a Facebook email blast too.

About « GarageBand Meetup Singapore

Oh, if anyone wants a copy of the SeaStars 2007 album, bring along your thumbdrive or laptop.

Who knows, we might even compose a tune or two, or do a music mashup on the spot.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.